- What time is check in and check out time?
Check out start at 10:00.
- Is there TV in the room?
- Can I connect to Internet?
- Is there Fridge equipped in each room?
- Is there bath in each room?
There are 2 private baths in our hotel.
- Is there toilet in each room?
We have 2 toilet, washing area in our hotel.
- Is there non-smoking room?
Smoking area is located in front of the entrance.
- Is there room for family?
For guest with infants, we recommend Japanese style room.
- Is there barrir free room?
- What time is dinner and breakfast?
Breakfast starts at 7:30 ~ or 8:00, guest can choose timing.
- Can we change dinner timing?
For guest who book dinner included plan, please check-in by 18:30.
- What is dinner course menu?
Our meal is popular among guests since we cook every dishes thoughtfully.
From appetizer to dessert menu, we serve one by one, following guest`s eating pace, so guest can take their time to eat and relax.
For breakfast, had-made bread is served. It is made by our staff who used to work as home-made bread instructor.
- What kind of liquor is available?
Sake（Local sake, Hokkaido Kyogoku）, Sapporo classic beer, Shochu (potatoes, Shiso)
Juice (Orange, Grape fruit, Mango, Coke, Ginger ale, Tomato)
- Can you arrange special meal if I have allergy?
We will do our best to arrange menu (Milk, wheat might not be able to changed)
- Is there kids meal menu?
- Is this bath hot spring?
- What is operating hour for private bath?
For morning, shower only is available in summer, July ~ September (7:00~9:30).
- Is there hair dryer in private bath room?
- Do we need reservation for private bath?
Once door is locked, lumpat hallway will be on, and other guest can know it`s occupied.
- Is there parking lot?
- Is there coin operated laundry?
- Can we stay with our children?
For children under 1 years old is free of charge.
For children from 1 years old to 4 years old (without meal), we charge 2000 yen as facilitity usage fee. For elementary school children or kids with meals, please inquire us.
- Can we have hot water for baby`s milk?
- Can we stay with pet?
- Please tell me about nearby attraction
- Is there convenience store nearby?
- Is there bank and post office nearby?
- Is there hot spring nearby
By 20 minutes drive, you can also go to Makkari hot spring and Kyogoku hot spring.
- Is there restaurant nearby?
- Can we use credit card?
- Can we send luggage (Ski, snow board etc) in advance?
Accepted luggage will be kept in ski board drying room.
Clydesdale is also a agent for yamato transport, so guest can send luggage from our hotel. Round trip shipping is also available. Estimate arrival time should be day before your check-in in case of delayed delivery.(It happen often in rural area)
①For guests who will not go skiing or snowboarding on arrival day. Sending our pension directly.
Address: 55-15 Izumikawa, Rusutsu-mura, Abuta-gun, Hokkaidō 048-1711, Japan
To: Pension Clydesdale tel:0136-47-2001
②For guests who will go skiing or snowboarding on arrival day. Sending luggage to Rusutsu resort directly for your convenience.
Receive luggage besides bus stop and changing room.
Address: 13 Izumikawa, Rusutsu-mura, , Abuta-gun, Hokkaidō 048-1711
To: Rusutsu resort hotel north wing 1F transport center
Operating Hour: 8 am ~ 8 pm Tel:+81-136-46-3331
- Is there rental service of ski or snow board?
Size can be changed on the spot in case it doesn't fit.
Tie up rental shop Rusutsu resort rental shop or Amuse rental
- Can we check in early so that we can go skiing?
- Can we bring food and drink?
For anniversary service
Cake or flower (with payment) can be arranged. Please inquire us for the details.
- For group booking, how many people can stay in this pension?
Twin room（Max 2 persons）×２rooms
Japanese room（Max 2 persons）×１room
Additional sofa bed（Max 2 persons）
Total 18 persons maximum